Hit “Refresh” this New Year with Fragrance Products
At the end of the year, I always see people on social media talking about how they want to hit “restart” on the year. They think the year was bad or didn’t go the way they wanted it...and they want a do over.
But I disagree. True, the last couple of years it has seemed like the world “stopped,” but really, the stopping was a pause. Though so much of the last two years was fraught with difficulty and sadness, this great pause also gave us the chance to take stock of our lives—to find out which parts of our existences we needed and loved and which parts were just filler.
I don’t think we need a “restart” with the new year. We don’t need to just forget the last two years ever happened and move on to the next year. Instead, we need a “Refresh.” We need a chance to change perspectives and think with a renewed mindset.
It’s time to start thinking about ways we can refresh our minds, our bodies, our lifestyles, and our spaces so the next year can be a year we will look back on fondly as the year we learned who we are and lived with integrity.
Here are some ways to “Refresh” your home, work space, vehicle, and even your body and mind this new year with fragrance products from The Gift of Scent:
Refresh Your Home
You don’t have to wait for Spring Cleaning to Refresh your home! Don’t let the stagnant air from the winter season keep you feeling stuck. Refresh your home with products like these:
- Diffuse your favorite aromas in every room in your home with Plugables® Home Fragrancers. I love the refreshing fragrances of Cotton Clouds, Green Tea, and Pine Grove Fragrance Oils.
- Don’t forget those musty closets! Ditch your old scent cones for ScentSlides® Unplugged Portable Air Fresheners for fragrance that lasts up to 30-days and that you don’t need to plug in to enjoy. I love the refreshing aromas of Mountain Air, Evergreen, and Exotic Teak fragrance wafers in my closets.
Refresh Your Work Space
Whether you work from home or in an office, your work space could use some refreshing essential oils to motivate you and give you energy every day. Try these fragrances in your work space:
- Diffuse essential oils right from your computer with the FlashScent® USB Aromatherapy Diffuser with Peppermint Essential Oil. Peppermint is energizing and refreshing and can help you get over the afternoon slump.
- Add a few drops of Belle Aroma® Sweet Orange Organic Essential Oil to your favorite Ultrasonic Diffuser in your office space for some refreshing aromatherapy that will help replace any negative energy.
Refresh Your Vehicle
When you have to get from home to work in a musty vehicle, any positive feelings you left home with are most likely gone by the time you hit the first stoplight. Refresh your vehicle with these fragrance products:
- Throw a Cottony Fresh™ Power Fresh® Portable Air Freshener or a Citrus Sky™ Truck Puck® Automobile Air Freshener in your vehicle for a quick and easy refresh of the space.
- And the vehicle is another perfect space for a ScentSlides Unplugged Portable Air Freshener! The ScentSlides are equipped with a visor clip, and can be used with Fragrance Wafers or essential oil applied to a Belle Aroma replacement pad, keeping your vehicle smelling fresh for your drive.
Refresh Your Body & Mind
And finally, the most important refresh we need this new year is a refresh of our body and mind. Take a renewing bath to help you feel refreshed and ready to step confidently into the new year:
- The I Am Energized Salt Soak from The Gift of Scent is the perfect way to refresh your body and mind. The hand-blended combination of uplifting, organic essential oils and herbs with Epsom and mineral-rich Himalayan pink salts will help boost your mood and energy, leaving you feeling refreshed and ready to take on whatever the new year has to offer.
Remember: We don’t need a redo. We just need to Refresh our mindsets and step into the New Year with a renewed sense of who we are and who we want to become.
Happy New Year, everyone!
Kate for TheGiftofScent.com.
Leave a comment